Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bike makes it to ruined kasbah


My minor off road excursion today was to this single remaining wall of a kasbah. Tonight I'm in a town called Taza with nothing really in the way of sights, it was an easy ride through the country in the right direction. The atmosphere tonight is fantastic, the streets are teeming with people and roads tooting and full of freestyle driving. There's been no hassle either which is refreshing after a day where people look at the bike as if it is a spaceship. I've been suprising myself with my abilities in getting tricky stuff done using only crap french - normally this is the kind of thing i find hardest about travel. Tomorrow should see the tires changed and the rear axle greased, if the scooter guys are up to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment