Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Made It


I made it to Santander and it was a lot more pleasant than i expected. A perfect way to end the foreign leg of the trip. I couldn't blog from there so this is sent from British waters. This is going to be my last post so i'm going to say thanks to: Jenny and Richard for their hospitallity and regular texts, always good to hear. Also to the parentals for their ace travel agent skills, Thomas for sorting the car out, Keith and Jen for agreeing to have me on Tuesday, Imogen for listening when i was blethering about motorbikes and Becka for her regular blog comments. Thanks too to everyone who texted or commented, it was good to have a link back home. For anyone in Edinburgh next weekend i'm having a catch up chat/lunch maybe turning into drinks later. Sunday 1st November, 1pm, Double Dutch. Probably best to drop me a text if you're coming just in case there are any last minute changes. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment